Electrical Short Circuit Explosion Video

Here is the Electrical Short Circuit Explosion Video. This electrical engineer was wearing a GoPro camera while working on electrical circuits. He got a scary accident which was recorded on the camera.

A transformer short circuited near the working engineers and it exploded right in front of them and started a fire. Luckily nobody was injured and they eventually put out the fire with snow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *